Wednesday 7 August 2013

Disney store cuteness

Yesterday I popped into the Disney store and let's face it. It's one of my favorite places to shop! They always have some of the cutest stuff in there.  I ended up purchasing a Sebastian doll and a shirt with Mickey and Minnie on it. Totally adorable. It is high necked with a 3 quarter inch sleeve.

What I am also excited for is the new addition of Apples to Apples. It is a Disney version! The cards are so cute because they have the pictures of the characters drawn on the back! I still have yet to purchase it but it's definitely something that will be added to my list of games to add. Even though as a confession I already own apples to apples expansion pack.

Also there is a new mobile technology in the Disney Store! If you have a credit card they swipe it on something that looks like a iphone and you use your finger to sign your signature. I'll post pictures up when my technology is working better!

No comments:

Post a Comment